Welcome

This is a self indulgent blog.
Poems that I have written and other general rants and comments.

Friday 10 December 2010

N.V.Q.

This poem was just a bit of self indulgent silliness!
I was an Assistant Manager in a Residential home for the elderly.
N.V.Q'S, Quality Assurance was all the thing then.


The older staff were scared of it all, and didn't want to change, the newer staff were nervous, they didn't want to upset the older staff by embracing it....
You know the story.......
So, my little ditty! lol!


We are here,
And some are new,
We're going to do our N.V.Q!

N.V.Q. means lots of training,
So better knowledge
You'll be gaining.

You'll be the staff
Who understand
The 'proper ways'
To lend a hand.

We'll be here
When you call
To take care
And help you all!

This will mean
You'll be so good!
The very best
In the neighbourhood.

Along with this
You'll have a test
To show the World
That you're the best!

Quality Assurance  in 'situ',
All of this
Will help you too!

If you need to know some more,
Just come
And Knock upon my door.

If you have ideas to share,
Come and see me,
'Cos I care!

No comments:

Post a Comment