Welcome

This is a self indulgent blog.
Poems that I have written and other general rants and comments.

Friday 9 September 2011

True story, but silly!

Just though that I would like to share some 'incidents' that have occurred at different points through out my life....here is just one....

In the 70's, I was training to be a psychiatric nurse in Leicester...........................
Loving it!
Any way, my Aunt's partner sadly passed, and Mum and I went to London for the funeral. We went by coach.
On the way back, we were at the coach station waiting for the coach home.

A man came up to my Mum, and asked if she had any cheese. He had a very strong Scottish twang, and I believe that he had had a tipple..........................................
I said to Mum,
'Don't worry, I'll deal with this, I am in training for this sort of thing'.
Mum stepped aside, and I started to interact with him.

I opened my bag so that he could see in, I smiled and said,
'I am so sorry, but neither of us have any cheese, but I will happily buy you a cheese sandwich'.

The man looked a little confused for a fleeting moment, then looked sympathetic.
He looked at My Mum and said,
'You need to take this woman home, she f*cking crazy.....have you got any change?'

Complete confirmation that I am a complete dipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment